|Light Yellow Powder|
|USP or EP|
Breviscapine powder is a crude extract of several flavonoids of Erigeron breviscapus (Vant.) Hand.-Mazz., containing more than 85% of scutellarin, which has been traditionally used in China as an activating blood circulation medicine to improve cerebral blood supply. Breviscapine, in conjunction with Western Medicine, has been widely used for the treatment of CHD in China.
1. It can promote secretion of bile but another ingredient wogonin does not have this effect. Baicalein can promote movements of extra body intestines of rabbits but wogonin does not have this effect. Huang qin possesses a mild diarrhea effect.
2. It has anti-toxin effect, inhibits permeability of capillaries and anti acetylcholine and anti anaphylaxis effects.
3. It can promote an enzyme to produce nitrogen oxide, a potential for stroke and myocardiac infarction therapy.
1. Breviscapine can improve cerebral blood circulation, increase cerebral blood flow, reducing vascular resistance, increase the permeability of the blood-brain barrier, conducive to the prevention and treatment of cerebral thrombosis formation.
2. Breviscapine can reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, to increase nutrition myocardial blood flow, improve myocardial microcirculation.
3.Breviscapine can lower cholesterol, reduce high blood viscosity, platelet aggregation.
4.Breviscapine can increase the phagocytic function of the liver reticuloendothelial cells and macrophages, increase blood CAMP content, improve the immune system.