|Product Name||Fish Collagen Peptide||Other Name||fish collagen powder|
|Source||Tilapia Scale||Specification||More than 95%|
|Appearance||White or off-white powder||Gly+Pro+Hyp||≧45%|
|Molecular Weight||500Daltons||OEM Service||Capsule or Pills|
|CAS NO.||9064-67-9||EINECS NO.||618-608-5|
|Standard||USP JP or USP||Certifications||ISO,Halal,FDA|
|Grade||Food and Cosmetic||Soluble||Water|
Fish collagen peptides are the most important component of the extracellular matrix, and are rich in fibrous structural proteins in all advanced entities. It is mainly present in fibrous tissues such as skin, ligaments and tendons in the form of elongated fibrils, as well as in the cornea, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, intervertebral discs and intestines. These are the most abundant proteins in mammals, accounting for more than 30% of total proteins in animals. All proteins with a structure based on three helical polypeptide chains belonging to the collagen family have been identified to date as 26 types. The unique structure of collagen powder is the reason for its fibrous nature, which is difficult to degrade.
Fish collagen peptides are substances naturally produced by the human body. However, as people age, the production of this substance decreases. The results of low yields include wrinkles, thinning skin and brittle hair. There are many fish collagen powder supplements on the market to restore it in the body. Many people use tonics to reduce wrinkles or wrinkles.
1. Because it has the potential to inhibit tyrosinase, it is used in whitening anti-aging and whitening agents. Tyrosinase is necessary for the synthesis of melanin, which can make the skin color.
2. Used in medicine with antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties;
3. Our fish collagen powder can be widely used as anti-tarnishing agent for vegetables and food.
1. Fish collagen can be used as a healthy food; it can prevent cardiovascular disease;
2. Fish collagen can be used as food for calcium;
3. Fish collagen can be used as a food additive;
4. Fish collagen can be widely used in frozen foods, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes, etc .;
5. Fish collagen can be used in special populations (menopausal women);
6. Fish collagen can be used as food packaging material.
Test report of Fish Collagen Peptide