|Pure Curcumin Extract|
|Saffron yellow powder|
Place of Origin
|India and China|
Food and Medical
Pure Turmeric is a member of the Turmeric Botanical Group. Turmeric is a part of the Zingiberaceae family. The rhizomes and rhizomes of turmeric perennial plants are crushed and ground into powder to make turmeric powder. Turmeric powder is used as a seasoning worldwide and is a source of curcumin.
1. Curcumin is used as a coloring agent for mustard, cheese, drinks and cakes in many foods；
2. Curcumin is used for indigestion, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori；
3. Curcumin is used as a local analgesic for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain；
4. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which can protect cells from free radical damage;
5. Curcumin has the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea.
6, Curcumin has the functions of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor, antioxidant effects;
7. Curcumin has the functions of lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. Curcumin has the function of treating female dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. As an anti-inflammatory and menstrual medicine raw material, mainly used in the field of medicine;
2. As a health care product, it is widely used in the health care field;
3. As a food additive for pigments and seasonings, it is mainly used in the cosmetics industry.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Fine Powder||Organoleptic Conforms|
|Mesh Size||100% through 80 mesh size||USP32<786> Conforms|
|Identification||Identical to R.S. sample||HPLC||Conforms|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.8.17]||3.24%|
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP32<561>||USP32<561> Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61> 122|
|Yeast &Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61> 39|