|Aloe Emodin Powder|
|90% ,95%, 98%|
|brown-yellow fine powder|
|USP or EP|
Aloe Emodin powder is a polyphenol found in the roots, leaves, and bark of several plants, including aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis), cascara (Rhamnus pushiana), rhubarb (Rheum officinale), senna (Cassia angustifolia), Polygonum multiflorum, Polygonum cuspidatum, Psychotria camponutans, Radix et Rhizoma Rhei, Rheum palmatum, Stephania dinklagei, and Ventilago madraspatana.
1. Anti-tumor activity
2. Aloe-emodin on the inhibition of P388 leukemia cells and prolong survival. One of the mechanisms is the inhibition of cancer cell DNA, RNA and protein biosynthesis.
3. Antibacterial activity
4. Immunosu ppression
5. It can inhibit the organisms immune response, inhibition of carbon clearance ability, to reduce the weight of immune organs, reduced white blood cell count, decreased macrophage function.
6. Purgative activity.
7. It has a strong purgative activity of intestinal bacteria metabolism aloe emodin, rhein, rhein anthrone, which has a strong purgative effect.
1. Applied in food additives, Aloe-Emodin is used as nutritious supplementary pharmaceutical.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Aloe-Emodin is used to treat constipation and expelling of toxin.
Test report of Aloe Emodin Powder