Basic Information of Sodium hyaluronate powder
|Product Name||Sodium hyaluronate powder||Other Name||Hyaluronic Acid|
|Molecular Formula||C14H22NNaO11||Molecular Weight||403.31|
|CAS NO.||9067-32-7||EINECS NO.||618-620-0|
|OEM Service||Capsule or Pills||Standard||USP or EP|
Sodium hyaluronate is also called Hyaluronic acid sodium, is physiological active substances, which is widely exists in the human body. It is high molecular weignt straight-chain mucopolysaccharides, which is composed of glucuronic acid and acetyl amino hexose polymerizatio. its molecular weight is 1 million.
Function of Sodium hyaluronate powder
1. Can increase skin elasticity, postpone skin aging.
2. Can promote the proliferation and differentiation of epidermal cells, removal of oxygen free radicals.
3. Can prevent and repair skin damage.The aqueous solution has high viscosity.
4. Can make the water phase thickening;And paste evenly after the oil phase emulsification is exquisite,has the stable emulsification. It is one of the best natural moisturizing ingredients of high-end cosmetics, good compatibility.
5. This Hyaluronic Acid can be added to almost any beauty cosmetics, widely used in cream, lotion, lotion, essence, cleansers,bath, wash hair, moss, expansion, lipstick and other cosmetics, general content is 0.05-0.5%.
Application of Sodium hyaluronate powder
Sodium hyaluronate powder through the oral administration after the digestion absorption, increases in vivo hyaluronan synthesis the precursor, causes in the skin and other organization's hyaluronan resultant quantity increases, thus enables the skin the water retention property to increase, rich elasticity, wrinkle reduction.
It could be used in eye surgery, such as corneal transplantation, cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, and surgery to repair retinal detachment. It can also be used to treat osteoarthritis of the knee. They are administered as a course of injections into the knee joint, which are believed to supplement the viscosity of the joint fluid, thereby lubricating the joint, cushioning the joint, and producing an analgesic effect.It has also been used in the synthesis of biological scaffolds for wound-healing applications. These scaffolds typically have proteins such as fibronectin attached to facilitate cell migration into the wound. It is also used in anti-adhesive products, which are widely used in pelvic and abdominal surgery to prevent postoperative adhesions.
Sodium hyaluronate has outstanding moisture keeping ability, thus called Natural Moisturing Factor in the world. It is a common ingredient in skin-care products, which can be used as a very effective topical humectant. In 2003,the FDA approved hyaluronan injections for filling soft tissue defects, which can be used for facial wrinkles, lip augmentation, reduction of folds and wrinkles, and removal of scars
It is used in treatment of articular disorders in horses, in particular those in competition or heavy work. It is indicated for carpal and fetlock joint dysfunctions, especially used for synovitis associated with equine osteoarthritis. It can be injected directly into an affected joint, or intravenously for less localized disorders. It may cause mild heating of the joint if directly injected, but this does not affect the clinical outcome. Intra-articularly administered medicine is fully metabolized in less than a week.