Basic Infromation of Pure Nutmeg Oil
|Pure Nutmeg Oil|
1,8cineole ≥25% terpinyl acetate ≥35%
|Colorless to pale yellow liquid|
20ML Free Offer
Food and Cosmetic
Nutmeg has the Latin name Myristica fragrans. It is also known by other common names in various countries as mace, muscdier, magic, muskatbaum, noz moscada, myristica, nuez moscada and nux moschata.
The nutmeg tree grows very tall and may reach up to seventy feet in height. Pure Nutmeg oil is obtained from the seed of the nutmeg tree fruit. The fruit, when dried, produces nutmeg (the seed) and mace (the covering). Traditionally, nutmeg was believed to be effective against the plague and hence it was popular during the Elizabethan era.
Pure Nutmeg oil has a good effect on digestive system.It can alleviate jaundice and urinary, aphrodisiac,can obviously cover garlic smell,in cologne water, it is a very popular material.
1. Efficacy on skin: Good for hair growth;
2. Efficacy on physiology: Relieve digestive discomfort;
3. Efficacy on mentality: Reflesh yourself effectively.
Function of Pure Nutmeg Oil
Pain relief: Pure Nutmeg oil is very useful for treating muscular and joint pain as nutmeg essential oil is an excellent sedative. It is also anti-inflammatory, so massaging on the affected area is an effective treatment for arthritis, rheumatism, and lumbago. Pure Nutmeg oil is an essential part of Chinese medicine when it comes to treating abdominal pain and inflammation. It also reduces swelling of the joints. Often, overexertion leads to body or muscle ache, and in such cases,which can be very useful in removing the pain.
Menstrual Cramps: Some women face menstrual irregularities and suffer from menstrual cramps. It is very helpful for these women, and it can also reduce the associated symptoms of periods like mood swings, depression, and hormone imbalance.
Usage of Pure Nutmeg Oil
1. Direct inhalation: Drip 1 drop of oil in the palm, or paper towel, then take a deep breath;
2. Massage: Carrier oil 10 ~ 15 ml + 2 ~ 10 drops of essential oil,gently massage until fully absorbed;
3. Vaporisation: Drip 3-5 drops of oil in the aromatherapy machine, and then light it to give out fragrance;
4. Air freshing: Drip 8 ~ 10 drops of oil in 100ml distilled water, and then spray the liquid;
5. Bathing: Drip 8~10 drops of oil into the bathtub which is full of hot water and stir it evenly;
6. Compress: 3~6 drops of oil into the hot water and stir it evenly. Wet a towel with the water and wring it out. Compress the towel upon the right position of the body.