|Product Name||N-Acetylneuraminic acid Powder||Other Name||SIALIC ACID|
|Specification||99%||Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Molecular Formula||C11H19NO9||Molecular Weight||309.27|
|CAS NO.||131-48-6||EINECS NO.||205-023-1|
|OEM Service||Yes||Standard||USP or EP|
|Certifications||ISO,Halal,FDA||Grade||Cosmetic and Food|
N-Acetylneuraminic acid powder is the main sialic acid found in human cells and many mammalian cells. Other forms, such as N-ethylene glycol neuraminic acid, may also occur in cells.
This residue is negatively charged at physiological pH and is found in mucin and complex glycans found on cell membranes. Neu5Ac residues are also found in glycolipids called gangliosides, which are an important part of the neuronal membrane in the brain.
1. N-acetylneuraminic acid plays an important role in the development of carbohydrate drugs. Research on the synthesis and screening of biologically active substances is still hot news. However, especially in terms of metastasis, anti-dementia, anti-virus, anti-inflammatory and so on. Now, a new generation of anti-flu drugs with sialic acid as precursor is on the market. Anti-Alzheimer's drugs will also be available soon. Scientists have shown that sialic acid is an important nutrient for the brain and peripheral nerves.
2. N-acetylneuraminic acid has been applied in the functional food.
3. Adding infant milk powder can improve baby's intelligence and memory
5. N-acetylneuraminic acid achieves the function of enhancing human immunity
6. Intellectual development of sialic acid called "brain gold"
7. Applied in cosmetics, food, health products.